The Port’s waterfront properties located on the Port Peninsula near downtown Olympia are the focus of a development planning effort that is nearing completion.
- Located along Marine Drive NE
- Close proximity to Downtown Olympia, Swantown Marina, Hands on Children’s Museum and Olympia Farmers Market
- Retail, commercial, office and recreational use
- Easily accessible from Interstate 5, exit 101
- Parcel sizes from 1.2 to 100 acres
- Adjacent to the Olympia Regional Airport and State offices
- Manufacturing, light industrial, corporate, recreation, warehouse and distribution.
- Parcels available along Tumwater Boulevard for high visibility commercial